Graphic Designer/UX-UI Web Designer
Thank you for interest in Palm Beach Software Design!
Graphic Designer (HTML, CSS, Bootstrap)
- Must Work Onsite
- Local Candidates Only
- Must submit portfolio/past work samples for consideration
We are looking for a Graphic Designer who has working experience with HTML, CSS, JQuery, and Bootstrap. This person is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to Photoshop (color mockups) to actual web pages that will produce visual elements of the application, along with creating corporate entities collateral such as e-stationary, printed material, t-shirts, and business cards. You will work with the programmers to develop screens, icons, and logos for our mobile and cloud applications.
- Website design, knowledge of colors and fonts, general 2016 web techniques and technologies
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product s interface using Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Visual Studios
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements using HTML/CSS
- Responsible for turning wireframe mockups into Photoshop comps
- Responsible for turning Photoshop comps into clean, organized websites
- Work with programming teams to develop functional and appealing web and mobile applications
- Interact with printer for printed material
- Interact with clients for projects and requirements
- Develop standalone websites using CMS system, mostly DNN
Skills and Qualifications
- Working knowledge with Microsoft Visual Studio a plus, willingness to learn a "must"
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient knowledge of Photoshop for editing image arrangement, size, file type, style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Proficient understanding of print media using InDesign, interacting with local printing press.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of LESS
- Basic understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Must know how to write HTML and CSS
- Understanding of IIS, publishing websites, FTP, etc.
- Must know responsive web design
- Must know how to work within Photoshop to create mockups and turn PSD s into a working website.
- Must know how to work within Bootstrap
- Must be able to stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Back to Listing